be friendly, jungle!

here im.... sometimes i miss my normal life. i miss my life at bandung,, i miss togetherness with my fam, lil bit homesick. i've been 2 weeks here, live in the jungle. around our dormitory are jungle, actually there are resident here but lil bit far from our place. there is only 1 small foodcourt (our lovely pujasera) and small shop that sell goods but all are so expensive here. one more important thing, there is no public transportation here bc hotel only provide bus to pick up us to the hotel - dormitory everyday (distance between hotel and dormitory are 10km). so if we want to buy something that we can't find here, we have to go to uban or tanjung pinang. to go to tanjung pinang, there are some bus that stand by here but if we want to go to uban, we have to rent a motorcycle or a car, Rp 10.000,- /hour


yet find a church, i don't know where i can find a church in this jungle, hahahaaaa....
otherwise im so glad to can work in this hotel. i got a lot of knowledge here and i must learn fast. one more thing, i can save money here. what would u do when u live at jungle??? nothing to do, rite??? so it easy to save money here, hahahaaaa....

i miss them
my sister told me yesteday that my grandpa gonna celebrate his birthday on friday, all the family will gather on that day. i've missed my last christmast with my fam and i'll miss my gandpa's birthday :(
FIGHTING!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts