quotes of my life

- A girl can dance to many guy, but it takes a special guy to have her last dance with (how difficult to find the match ones)
- Sometimes.. my brain says it's time to move on, but my heart just doesn't want to let go (so, which one i must follow?)
- It's hard to forget someone from the past when that person has been the one I ever wanted in my future (yaaaa.. thats why its difficult to forget him)
The worst feeling isn't being lonely, the worst feeling is being forgotten by someone I'd never forget (probably he did)
- the courage comes unexpected (even the results are disappointing)
Texting someone and if they don't reply back I check to see if it sent (i did)
Waiting for someone I love is never easy. It may even be irrelevant especially if the one I love isn’t aware that I'm waiting (geez.. but im still waiting)
There's no hard feelings, no one to blame. Just two people who don't feel the same (and we dont have the same feeling)

Comments

Popular Posts