am i look like a fool???

what a fool is me!!!! i just can say that for myself. how was difficult to  learn about sincerity!!! when we do sincere things but nobody understands our sincerity.

i've rejected an opportunity on last december, i did it bc i can't leave my friend. she got permit from her mom to get job at cruise bc of me. her mom won't permitt her if without me, i understand that, feelings of a mother for her daughter. how selfish i'm if i took that job at that moment. i broke my friend's dream forever bc her mom won't give permit anymore if she goes alone. she isn't only my friend but a sister for me, i've learned many things about life from her. that's why i've rejected that opportunity. some of my friends said that i was rely to her and didn't dare to go alone, they thought that i was a fool. but u were wrong guys, i didn't thought about myself only but my friend also. nobody understands my reason.

now, she got an opportunity and she has took. be thankful actually bc God has changed her minds mom, so she got permit from her mom to go alone. i always support her and pray for her. hopefully God gives easiness for her work in there.
and how about me????? just stay at home and waiting for a call. i had just arrived at home this morning. which one call me first, i'll take it (between cruise and hotel). i just don't wanna reject the opportunity and blame myself for the second time. actually i don't have a reason anymore to reject the opportunity like i did in the past.

my mom said, "we get lesson not only at school but the best lesson is from our experience in life". keep doing good things for others bc there is no harm for us to do that.  i believe that God has prepared something for me, just wait until He really gives that in the right time. keep faith and surrender in Him.

Comments

Popular Posts