always beautiful sunday

just showered. it so cold outside, brrrrrrrrrrr.......this cold night just sitting in front of my lappi with this lovely connection :)
today i've visited my grandparents house. i love them!!!! they always make me strong, their words are so great for me. God, please take care of them. wish they always be comfortable and healthy in their old age.

and...... i got four puppies!!!! they were so cute, really cute. four of them are female. so my grandma totally had eight dogs, wooohhhoooo....
honestly i really wanna keep one of them, but owing to a reason i can't keep it at my home T___T
when i came last afternoon, they're slept so i took their pict when they're slept
they slept together, so cute!!!!
the left side is their uncle, hahahahaa...

hey!!! don't wake u'r brother, hahahaaa...

so cute!!!

look at their eyes, so sleepy...
puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!! i love u, puppy :D

Comments

Popular Posts