whatever

sometimes i feel hopeless and tired to face all of these. seems like there is no the way out for me. i just wanna hide from here, wanna hide behind of my mom like i did in the past when i was kid. feel alone to solve all of these. lately suffering comes continuously.

but... totally i was wrong to think like that. i have Him, there is much hope in Him. i ain't a kid anymore who can hide behind her mom when get trouble. i have to deal all of these by faith. i supposed to be believe Him in whatever situation. when i feel hopeless, it means i ain't surrender in Him overall, i still hesitate His power. stop to only have a high dream but do less, i'll do whatever in front of me now. stop to  solve the problem with my own mind. stop complaining and stop to cry bc cry can't solve my own problem. let Him intervene in whole of my life.

sometimes i feel that He reminded me for His anguish in this easter because all i had just small problems actually if compared with His struggle to save all of us. but with these small problems, i always complain to Him and never been grateful for all His blessing. forgive me for all my complaint to You. i'll always believe in You and be Your will, my Holy Father.

i had breakfast for my faith this morning, remove the word 'why' from my mind. be grateful and happy day :)

#just try learning to face this life by faith and adult think, that's all, no other purpose.

Comments

Popular Posts