how do i mention???

heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! suddenly i miss that guy!!!!! T_____T
someone who far from here, i never see him directly, its so seldom to 'face to face' with him, there is no REAL communication between us. but....... he's still here (sticky in my mind). i don't believe it actually, this is my first time to feel this feeling... what to do???
someone who has no intention to catch me but im still thinking of him, how great he's... when i see some of my friends missing someone, i think that's normal but when i see myself missing him, i feel FREAK, hahahahaha.... how freak im!!! but i have to say, 'nice still miss him'
how strong this feeling, i can't believe myself... actually who is great?? me or him??? hahahaaaaa.... of course him, im just silly :D

#see happy couples is not them who handsome and pretty but them who understand and loving each other, how happy they are..

Comments

Popular Posts