feel free to judge me

seems like one person has judge a person. but everyone has right to judge others, there is no law that forbid to judge people. i said, whatever they judge me, i'm fine. when i've read back my last post, maybe there are something that i'm not realize if i've wrote that i was the right one. thanks to correct me, there is a selfish side in myself, i realize that. sometimes i was too much blame people who have hurt me (i know that's not good, but i often lost control to did it) or i was too excessive to said that i was a good person (when i had chat with my friend), but i didn't meant it. i just can say 'sorry'. sometimes i've wrote that i was the wrong one, but i never meant to ask a pity and i really realize that i did wrong too. i'm only human and i'm not perfect. maybe there is somebody who always positive thinking to face everyone, i proud of u (i'm not excessive, i'm honest from my deepest heart) but i don't want to judge u whoever u are because i don't know u so well. but one thing that i hold in my life, i never intend to hurt people around me even sometimes i'm not realize that i was hurt them. everyone has strenghts and weaknesses, that's why everyone has created to remind each other (please don't feel that i'm too wise)

if someday, there is somebody who judge me negative at first and after he/she know me well but still feel negative about me. that's their right and i'm sorry for that. i'm just who i'm, even i don't want to change into another but i'll change it if there are negative comments about me. i try my best. i've wrote that sometimes personality of person can appear from the outfit, appearance, speech, gossip including article, but it isn't always. there are many facets of person life that we don't know before we know them personally. for me, all of articles that i had in this blog, it can't represent of my life during 21 years, those only few snippet of my life story not my whole life. don't say if u know a person well only through internet, that's not good. better if we know a person personally, so we can judge them according what we feel. but feel free to judge me and no hard feeling.


#for clarify, the last post is only my snippet of my life story and what i've felt in my life. that's all. there is no intend to hurt anyone or to favor myself.

Comments

Popular Posts