lil bit melancholy

i came home in the beginning of the month and left home in the end of the month so i've been at home for 1 month. all my stuff have packaged, just waiting to left home at 6 pm. huuuuuu.... really wanna have this job so much, its too long for me being a jobless, hahaaaaa...
i think i know why He makes me being a jobless for this long time, He wants me to really appreciate a job. i remember when i had training, i often complain to Him, always asked "why why why" whereas now i realize that it was a great training, and now i feel how miserable being a jobless, yaaaaaaaaa.... remorse is always late.
im ready and i'll work hard!!!
even i know im gonna miss my fam so much. at least my last job training was teach me how i was separated with my fam for 6 months, but there is still internet :)
and i can leave 'my residual feeling' bc sometimes leaving might be the best suitable option to cease all pain, hihihiiiii... and i think i got a lesson from this feeling too, it makes me understand how to love a person without expecting anything from him, how to be patient, sincere and faithfulness . and this lesson can i use to a person who God will allow for me later, hihihiiii... there is always blessing and lesson behind every struggle, i believe that.

Comments

Popular Posts