really complicated

let me hear "kring kring kring kring" from my cellphone please!!!! there is no the next call for confirmation, hey.... dont kidding me!!! i was too excited for this. let me know the news. c'mon call me, call me, call me soon. im waiting for u'r call, sir.

and btw... his words was so funny i think, he made a broken words, still hanging in the end, hahahhaa.. :p (let him continous his hobby, makes people curious, hahahaaa)
seems like replying but not really sure, again and again. i just can share what i feel with my bestfriend 'HIM', bc nobody understand. when i share with them, they tought that i was too excessive bc there is no evidence. all of my real evidence just 'rejection', geez.... (its humane for my friends thought). anyhow i often hear their comments but sometimes my deepest heart says the opposite from them. so there is a conflict in myself. which one i must follow?
the most problem here is MISUNDERSTANDING bc there is no REAL COMMUNICATION. how can two people will understand each other while never communicate?? yeeaaahhh.. i was wrong too. i always take my own decision without asking first. there wouldn't the way out if 'silence is golden' still hanging here. what a freaking situation, lalalalalalala.... *blah

Comments

Popular Posts