its ok

i ain't negative thinking. just feel there is lil bit weird with all of these. a person who  has offered me a job, she has offered me for twice (normal human will think that she was serious wanna help me) and i've invited my friend also to applied, so we've applied together. she asked me to sent my cv to her email not hotel's email, i did. she should knew which one my cv, im the one who got offering from her, her own neighbour!!! but she just gave me an empty hope. till now, there is no call for me. the more surprised me, my friend got a call. ya... maybe i ain't eligible for that hotel requirements. but at least tell me the truth if i've rejected, so i would stop hoping.
if she envies to me, what things from me could make she envies? her fam had everything than my fam, but one thing "money can't buy happines" and i never envy with hers!!!
sometimes i feel, if we want treated good by others, we must treat them good too. and i got bad treatment, do i bad treatment for others?? so far i've lived ordinary, as i realize. but i don't know if she feels got bad treatment from me. i didn't expect if she did it to me, hoping its just my negative thinking. remember, i never ask u to give me a job, i can find by myself... aaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!
i have HIM

Comments

Popular Posts